- Direct flight from Taipei to Taroko National Park’s closest airport
- Walk beneath the impressive Qingshui Cliff, one of the eight wonders of Taiwan
- Enjoy stunning views of Taroko Gorge, Taiwan’s Grand Canyon
- Eat your way through Dongdamen night market, one of Taiwan’s largest night markets
Taroko in a Day is specifically designed for visitors wanting to optimize their time at Taiwan’s must-see attractions. A fifty-minute plane ride will take you from Taipei to Taiwan’s most iconic, scenic spots featuring the largest marble canyon in the world. As you wind your way through the gorge’s scenic road you’ll learn the area’s history, legends and more before stopping for a brief hike along Shakadang trail. After lunch, you’ll spend the afternoon visiting Swallow Grotto, Lushui Trail and Buluowan, three scenic areas offering different vantage points of the raging river below and majestic cliffs above. Finally, it’s back to Hualien for dinner at the Dongdamen night market before catching your flight back to Taipei in time for a nightcap. Valid passport required and comfortable shoes recommended.
Breakfast : X | Lunch : O | Dinner : X
06:30 – 21:05 (14.5hrs)
Group Size :
Mandarin / English (Different Price)
- Round-trip flight tickets from Taipei to Hualien
- A professional English / Mandarin speaking tour guide
- 5-seater sedan/9-seater van
- Transportation between your hotel and Taipei’s Songshan Airport
We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
Cancellations are permitted up until 48 hours before departure with a 15% cancellation fee.
Cancellations made 48 hours or less before departure are non-refundable.